Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How I feel now that I have become a certified blogger

In one word......exhilarated!!!!! Goodness!! It's been a frustrating three hours!! But I feel good now that I see light at the end of the tunnel. I started with my yahoo!360 degrees, unfortunately I could only get 250 words into the space meant for my profile. I struggled with that for another one hour because I hate to give up without a fight. Seeing that I wasn't getting anywhere I went back to blogger.com. Another 30 minutes trying to log on through my gmail account, no luck there! And to think I started doing this at 5 pm thinking I'd need just about an hour to crack the six o'clock deadline (please don't kill me Roy and Elspeth!!). After lots of head scratching and swearing at my laptop, finally!!! I even did some graphics, adding colour, changing fonts and so on. I can do this!!!

1 comment:

Susan Arthur said...

Hi there I think your blog looks really great- very well presented. I hope to get mine looking so good!
Susan