Saturday, March 19, 2011

THE LENTEN SEASON IS HERE AGAIN!!

Ash Wednesday fairly sneaked up on me this year and I am still not quite prepared for Lent. Today makes it 11 days into Lent another 29 days to go!! 

This year has started with some really strange energy floating around. Interesting developments in my life but I feel quite unsettled as well. Too many ideas in my head, difficult decisions to make; I just cannot seem to pin anything down. This is definitely a time for self assessment and self reflection. To make tough and realistic decisions. To map the way forward.

I am confident that there will be resolution however long it takes, it will come. I will face myself squarely because the fear of self-examination is the beginning of the end, the unraveling of all self-belief and the denial of the truth about who we really are.

So....here's to truth and honesty.



No comments: