Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a week!

This is the most stressful week I have had since I started this programme. Two exams back to back yesterday (Wednesday 31st) in environmental law and policy. It was difficult to know which one to read as they are both quite voluminous. Today (1st November) I have environmental science. What fun!! Wish me luck.
By the way, yesterday was Halloween. Everyone was walking around the Bard campus wearing all sorts of interesting costumes. Please google 'halloween' to find out what it's all about. Sorry, I did't take any pictures. I was too drained after my exams and I completely forgot it was halloween.

3 comments:

Adam N. Mukendi said...

Hey! Mon amie
J'espere que tu t'es assez repose.
Don’t forget to give your body a rest when that is needed.
Strong mind need strong body.
AD

Adam N. Mukendi said...

Hey! Mon amie
J'espere que tu t'es assez repose.
Don’t forget to give your body a rest when that is needed.
Strong mind need strong body.
AD

Ijeoma Uche-Okeke said...

Adam,
thank you. I try but there's never a good time to rest. I did go to DC this weekend with a friend and classmate...but sadly no sight-seeing.