Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 IS FINALLY HERE!!

Compliments of the new year!! At the beginning of a new year I start off feeling very optimistic, rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world. It's a time for new beginnings, leaving those mistakes in the old year and hoping not to repeat them. This year, 2011 is no different. I feel lucky because I have a job that I find interesting, that I think has a lot of possibilities and can present opportunities. I believe in creating opportunities for myself.

My plans for this year? I have two to three core objectives for the year and I will push myself to achieve them. But most importantly for me is to enjoy myself more, I find myself falling into that pattern of work, work and more work. No play. That has to change this year, I want to do more things that bring me pleasure, enjoy the moment more, put myself 'out there' more so to speak.

Well, I am not going to reveal all, but I plan to have one hell of a year so that at the end of  2011, when I look back on the year I will say ''that was one hell of a year'', with great satisfaction and fewer regrets.


No comments: