Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Good, the bad and the ugly...

This past week has been an emotional roller coaster both personally and at work. I had a very interesting encounter with my colleague at work and I was really amazed at what transpired and how both of us had totally opposing interpretations and perceptions of what happened. It also revealed a number of things to me that I was quite uncomfortable with. I really don't know what to think but it left me feeling off-kilter all week. Even though I was not attacked or hurt in anyway but the loss of my personal items and the feeling of being violated was still the same as anyone who had been hijacked or had a break in would have felt surprisingly.

But there were also highlights, my baby started going to the creche for a test run and she seems to be doing okay, so I'm really chuffed about that. She's grown so much in the past 4 weeks and it's so wonderful to see. I can't even imagine my life without her now. She brightens up my day. And I got accepted for the British Council workshops next week. I got a free holiday voucher as well, that is so cool. I am not one of those people that easily wins freebies so it's great to win something.

Today was a good day, my god daughter came with my good friend, her mum and my best friend came by as well. We had great fun, my baby certainly did. So another week passes by and it's all good.

No comments: